Monday, June 14, 2010

Payphone (165/365)



~*~*~


TIME: 12:30 PM
PLACE: Podunk v2
SUBJECT: Payphone

From The Hangover (2009)
Alan Garner: Do you know if the hotel is pager friendly?
Lisa: What do you mean?
Alan Garner: I'm not getting a sig' on my beeper.
Lisa: I'm not sure.
Alan Garner: Is there a payphone bank? Buncha payphones? Business.
Lisa: Umm, there's a phone in your room...
Alan Garner: That'll work.

Remember these?? Back in the day when they still had phones in them? I think the last time I saw a working payphone was at the airport.

~*~*~

2 comments:

Hubman said...

This reminds me of something I saw while driving home from work a few weeks ago. I was sitting at a red light and noticed 2 men demolishing a phone booth in a gas station parking lot with brut force aka really big hammers!

The light changed before I could get my camera out to snap a picture :-/

Sedorah said...

It's sad that payphones and phone booths are disappearing...what will Superman change in?

And who doesn't love a Hangover quote? - "Not at the table Carlos."