Friday, June 18, 2010

Terrorist (169/365)



~*~*~


TIME: 5:30 PM
PLACE: Cubicle Hell Parking Lot
SUBJECT: Terrorist

“Johnny Appleseed was a fucking biological terrorist.”
~ Chuck Palahniuk

Odd title for this photo, don't you think? Here is the story ...

As I was leaving work Friday I was looking for a photo that would capture the storm we had. I don't usually consider what people will think when I'm taking photos, I mean, I have a camera - what else would I be doing?

Up drives the President of the company. Calling this guy an egocentric douchebag would be a compliment. He slows down as he approaches me. Honestly? This guy never even acknowledges me 98% of the time. As he slows down he rolls his window down and asks (quite sternly), "What are you doing?"

I've got a camera in my hand - I'm pointing it at things and snapping shots - what do you think I'm doing?? OK, I didn't say that, but instead responded with, "Don't mind me - I'm just taking a few shots trying to capture the storm."

To which he replied, "You aren't a terrorist are you?"

It would have been funny ... except he was serious ...

~*~*~

1 comment:

Hubman said...

Sounds like he's got you figured out ;-)

Cool picture as always!!