Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bicycle (203/365)



~*~*~


“The hardest part of raising a child is teaching them to ride bicycles. A shaky child on a bicycle for the first time needs both support and freedom. The realization that this is what the child will always need can hit hard.”
~ Sloan Wilson

TIME: 6:00 PM
PLACE: Village Pedaler
SUBJECT: Bicycle

One of the smartest things I did was purchase Cam's bike from a reputable bike shop. Tonight, Cam and I took his bike in to get the rear tire tube changed and to get his crank adjusted. I only pay for parts - lifetime adjustments are included for any bike purchased from this shop. With Cam's bike being his primary mode of transportation, this is a really good thing!

~*~*~

2 comments:

Hubman said...

Local bike shops are great that way. I walked into one here in San Antonio last week to have my shifters adjusted and walked out 10 minutes later, bike adjusted free of charge. And I had never been there before.

Just Me said...

I loved the quote. Rings so true. I really like looking at your pictures. Makes me want to join in.