Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Groceries (138/365)



~*~*~


“I hate turkeys. If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get mad a turkeys. There's turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastromi,.Some one needs to tell the turkey, man, just be yourself.”
~ Mitch Hedberg

TIME: 6:00 PM
PLACE: Podunk V2
SUBJECT: Groceries

I don't like grocery shopping. Actually, I hate grocery shopping. I'd rather clean a public restroom with a toothbrush than go grocery shopping. I feel overwhelmed by the choices even if I have a list.

My solution? I used to be regular Peapod shopper, until moving to Podunk that is. Peapod doesn't deliver out here, although they are getting closer! If they'll extend their delivery area just 8 more miles all will be well in my world.

~*~*~

1 comment: