Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Moment in Time (122/365)

~*~*~


TIME: 10:02 AM
PLACE: Home Sweet Home
SUBJECT: A Moment in Time

The New York Times coordinated a project they called "A Moment in Time."
From their website:

Attention: everyone with a camera, amateur or pro. Please join us on Sunday, May 2, at 15:00 (U.T.C./G.M.T.), as thousands of photographers simultaneously record “A Moment in Time.” The idea is to create an international mosaic, an astonishingly varied gallery of images that are cemented together by the common element of time.


This photo was cropped just a little and converted to black & white, but per the instructions for the project, nothing was done that couldn't have easily been done in a darkroom.

~*~*~

2 comments:

Jaimey said...

LOVE this!

When I was a nanny a lifetime ago, I was driving with my then 6 yr old charge when he shouts out "Those people are RICH!"

When I asked what he meant he pointed to all the dandelions and said because they had so many wishes and they could sell them. :) My heart grew 10x in that moment.

we're doomed said...

I love this picture.