Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blue Sky (19/365)

~*~*~


“If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things in nature have a message you understand, Rejoice, for your soul is alive.”
~ Eleanora Duse

TIME: 12:20 PM
PLACE: Podunk Illinois
SUBJECT: Blue Sky

It's been cloudy and foggy since Friday. I am one of those people who needs sunshine. I don't care if it's -10 degrees ... on second thought, I do care ... but the cold doesn't seem so bad when it's sunny. The remaining frozen fog on the trees up against the very blue sky warmed me up from the inside out today!

~*~*~

5 comments:

Lu' said...

I like to see through your eye :)

Shiny Rod said...

Awesome!

we're doomed said...

I love the blue sky.

Phfrankie Bondo said...

...Sun? what's the sun like?...

Sedorah said...

I'm envious of your blue sky.