Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sandwich (21/365)

~*~*~


“There's nothing better than good sex. But bad sex?
A peanut butter and jelly sandwich is better than bad sex.”
~ Billy Joel

TIME: 1:30 PM
PLACE: Cubicle Hell
SUBJECT: Sandwich

Working so close to home (a 5 minute drive) I have always just gone home to eat lunch every day. One of the little things I've started doing for myself is budgeting for lunch "out" one time per week. It's a HUGE treat and I usually try to choose somewhere that I like, but that isn't Cam's favorite. Today it was Jimmy John's. There's nothing better than a #13, a bag of Skinny Chips and a diet coke with a splash of Barq's root beer!

5 comments:

we're doomed said...

I love Barq's. Never been to Jimmy John's.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I pack the Evil Twin's lunch every day except Wednesdays. He and his co-workers go to the Chinese buffet on that day. It's a huge treat for him, too!

Deech said...

That looks Yum!!!!

Sedorah said...

Looks good...I could use a sandwich right now.

Unknown said...

I've never had Jimmy John's...not sure if we even have one around here...but all this talk about it lately has me curious.