Sunday, January 24, 2010

Laundromat (24/365)

~*~*~


“I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?”
~ Unknown

TIME: 7:45 AM
PLACE: Podunk Illinois
SUBJECT: Laundromat

When I was at the laundromat in town last week, one of the other people there told me about the laundromat in a neighboring town. As much as I like to keep my business local, I'll be making this 20 minute trip whenever I can. The prices are better. Every washer and dryer works. There is a change machine, two televisions AND a restroom. I was in laundry heaven!

~*~*~

7 comments:

MinorityReport said...

Do they have wifi and a coffee shop near by? If so, it would be perfect (to me, anyway). ;) Glad you found a place you like.
Love the quote you used.

we're doomed said...

I agree with unknown.

Sedorah said...

It's the little things that make life so pleasant. I like the reflections in your photo.

Margaret said...

So glad you get a few comforts while you are waiting for the jeans to dry. :)

peace...

Dice Mardell said...

Holy Cow, that IS Laundry Heaven!

definitely worth the drive.

Dana said...

MinorityReport, there *is* a McD's right across the street. Coffee is decent and the WiFi is free!

we're doomed, then it's a good thing you have such a dedicated wife!

Sedorah, I'm starting to get used to people look at me funny as I take pictures of things like washing machine reflections!

Dana said...

Margaret, it was quite relaxing at 7:30AM on a Sunday. I should have brought my paper!

Dice Mardell, it most definitely was!