Sunday, February 14, 2010

Basket (45/365)

~*~*~


“Amazing, isn't it, how some see the basket half empty and others see it half full? Some see life hopeless, some hopeful. Even when things are less than perfect, if you can think of the good, the beautiful, the hopeful, you'll be more than sustained,”
~ Unknown

TIME: 9:15 AM
PLACE: Laundromat
SUBJECT: Basket

The Podunk v2 laundromat has ten of these baskets. Is it odd that I have an enormous amount of appreciation for the functionality of such a simple object?

~*~*~

3 comments:

Kim said...

I keep coming back to this picture and staring at it. I can't explain what has my interest but it seems to be speaking to me.

Great work, Dana.

we're doomed said...

Baskets on wheels are good.

Vixen said...

*AWESOME* pic! The depth and creativity in it is really great. So simple but yet.....REALLY great pic.