Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Reflection (55/365)

~*~*~


“The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.”

~ Thomas Merton

TIME: 7:30 PM
PLACE: Church
SUBJECT: Reflection

We have an art wall in the church that is pretty amazing. Everything is done by church members and they change the display about every two months. I was noticing tonight, as I was looking out the window to see just how much snow we were getting (again), that the reflection was quite amazing. I was a little surprised I was actually able to capture it!

~*~*~

3 comments:

we're doomed said...

This picture gives me a flashback to the 70's. I better take my meds. LOL

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful quote. I've never heard it before, it is lovely.

katherine. said...

an interesting shot....kinda ethereal.