Friday, February 12, 2010

Plug (43/365)

~*~*~


“Electricity can be dangerous. My nephew tried to stick a penny into a plug. Whoever said a penny doesn't go far didn't see him shoot across that floor. I told him he was grounded.”
~ Tim Allen

TIME: 8:00 AM
PLACE: Home Sweet Home
SUBJECT: Plug

It's been a little unseasonably cold this week, and when temps go down into the single digits, I resort to plugging my car in. I'm guessing most of you have never seen a car with an engine block heater. I bought Cavy when I lived in Minnesota. She came with an engine block heater and this week I've been quite grateful for that.

~*~*~

2 comments:

we're doomed said...

I wish we could plug ourselves in at night too.

Ken said...

I had a dipstick plug-in for my
"63" VW Bug. And....

When at my first job working on boats as a machinist in the woods of New Hampshire with no heat in a huge barn the engine lathe also had a dipstick plug-in. Once I got her spinning, she'd throw a windchill off that three jaw chuck like something you'd find in Alaska.