Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Steeple (33/365)

~*~*~


“I still say a church steeple with a lightening rod on top shows a lack of confidence.”
~ Doug McLeod

TIME: 5:30 PM
PLACE: Podunk Illinois
SUBJECT: Steeple

Here in Podunk we have FIVE churches within a 1/2 mile radius. There is the
First United Methodist Church, the United Methodist Church (does that make it the second?), the Bible Church, the Lutheran Church and, of course, the Catholic Church. I pass the Catholic Church on my way home, and tonight it was looking exceptionally beautiful!

~*~*~

5 comments:

Schmoop said...

Why am I hearing background music from, The Omen!? Cheers Dana!!

Phfrankie Bondo said...

...indeed it was!...

we're doomed said...

What, no Baptist Church? Nice pic.

Lu' said...

Ya know I was wondering how come your pictures look like what I see through my eyes but my pictures just look like pictures?

Sedorah said...

Love the color of the sky and the shadows from the spotlight.

I'm Catholic, but haven't been to church for awhile. Does looking at your picture count? - Yeah, I'm going to h*ll.