Saturday, February 20, 2010

Glasses (51/365)

~*~*~


“Words, like glasses, obscure everything which they do not make clear.”
~ Joseph Joubert

TIME: 4:45 PM
PLACE: Home Sweet Home
SUBJECT: Glasses

On the weekends, I do my best to be nothing like I am during the week. I seldom wear make-up. I take out my contacts and throw on my glasses. I wear mismatched sweats. I don't wear a bra. Sometimes I don't even take a shower. I become somewhat of a recluse. This is how I recharge so that I can spend Monday through Friday being the person everyone expects me to be.

~*~*~

2 comments:

we're doomed said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I like to relax on the weekends for the same reason. Perhaps there is a Facebook page on the weekend recharge thingy.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Me, too! I love letting go of the trappings of femaledom!